Spartina offers the most relevant and practical training, cohort and action learning, mentoring and coaching to support strengths-based leaders who endeavor to drive positive change within their organization.
Spartina offers in-house training ranging from 2 hour modules to 2-day intensives, and everything between. Sessions combine and integrate educational material, experiential leadership and teambuilding activities, while introducing new approaches, tools, and processes to put into practice after the training session. Skill practice and action learning opportunities will be designed to create a safe and honest space for sharing reflections/insights among participants while applying curriculum insights to everyday work situations. Sessions include:
- Leading Positive Change: Foundations for leading self, others, and the organization that help develop a consistent, proactive, and strengths-based approach to leadership and management.
- Appreciative Inquiry: Introduction, Foundations, and Advanced practitioner workshops.
- Coaching for Growth and Development: Inspiring managers and emerging leaders; developing and coaching employees to positively influence, engage and build on strengths of individuals and teams.
- Strategy and Planning: Helping teams, projects, and organizations to SOAR.
- Communication: tools and experiential activities to build capacity for fluid communications among teams, including conflict resolution (Difficult Conversations), Reframing, Inquiry/Dialogue, and Feedback/Feedforward.
We offer multiple leadership development tracks: one for executive/senior leaders and another track for emerging leaders. Often we combine executives with emerging leaders to cultivate a combined leadership team that encourages ownership, engagement, and proactive stewardship across the organization.
Spartina uses industry-validated assessment tools to begin the process of elevating awareness of self and behavioral impact on others. With our support, these tools can identify opportunities for growth and development and catalyze leadership capacities and overall performance. Assessment tools may include:
- StrengthsFinder 2.0, Strength-based Leadership
- Multiple Intelligences
- Personal Values Assessment (PVA)
- LIFO* (Life Orientations)
- Situational Leadership
- Leadership Values Assessment* (LVA)
Spartina provides coaching to a full range of people within your teams, from emerging leaders to seasoned executives. We can work one-on-one to support leaders through specific challenges and areas of concern. We can also work within your teams to pair senior leaders with emerging leaders whom they will coach, using Spartina’s trainings, tools and resources as needed.